From 1 Jan to 31 Dec
€13.18 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 1 Jan to 31 Dec
€0.82 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Enjoy a stay 100% in nature
Follow the signs to the Napoleon Bridge
A service area and draining zone (at the entrance to the site)
This thermal spa resort is in the heart of one of France's large protected nature reserves.
14 pitches 400 m from Luz-Saint-Sauveur's Thermal Baths (accessible on foot)
A natural setting with a view of the village
Close to the town center and shops via the Napoleon Bridge
A free shuttle bus from the thermal baths to Luz Ardiden ski resort (a family ski resort with 60 km of slopes)
Private pitches with hedges
Nature of the sites' soils : Gravel
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
Luz, a country of light!
Come and sample the secret charms of the Pays Toy with its rich history and sacred slopes; a country of majestic peaks and beautiful perched villages. Experience big thrills, then take the time to enjoy the simple pleasures of the mountains: savour the local dishes and let yourself be absorbed by the warm atmosphere and street entertainment.
Luz-Saint-Sauveur is a popular destination for sports and leisure activities. It will win you over with its architectural treasures and heritage.
Stroll through the little streets in the historic quarter, and relieve the high points of medieval and modern eras. Go past the wash houses, and admire the metal work on the balconies, and marble frame work. Explore the perched villages and the beautiful protected sites this Pyrennee hot-spot destination has to offer.
At Luz-Saint-Sauveur, you are at the heart of 3 ski resorts: Luz Ardien, Gavarnie, and Grand Tourmalet.
Points of interest
Luz Thermal Baths
Saint-André Church known as "The Templars"
The Pic du Midi mountain
The Cirque de Gavarnie
A trip to Lourdes (30 km)
March: Altitoy Ternua, an international alpine skiing competition
July: Jazz in Luz, Pyrénées Vallées des Gaves Altitude Festival
10th and 11th August : The Medieval Festival at Sainte Marie Castle
23rd and 24th August : Look Marmotte Grandfondo Pyrénées (A cycling event with entertainment)
27th - 29th September: The Lamb Cutlet Festival
Centre de bien-être Luzéa
Salaisons de l'Adour
Take advantage of the passage on your area of the Salaisons de l'Adour.
Three visits per week - lunch or dinner.
Reserved for customers
On presentation of your PASS'ETAPES card, benefit from numerous preferential rates:
- 20% off the 2-hour balneo entrance (swimming pool, sauna, jaccuzzis, hamman)
- 50% on the relaxing Stop Stress package (hydro massage, waterbed massage and access to the balneo), valid outside school holidays in all zones
- 10% on the half-day Evasion packages
Access to the area
Follow the signs to the Napoleon Bridge.Find out moreClose
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery
€12.55 / night