From 1 Oct to 30 Sept
€10.50 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 1 Oct to 30 Sept
€0.50 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Wooded area on the Sorgue riverbank Close to the shops
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
Saint-Affrique is a southern Aveyron town located in the heart of the Grands Causses Regional Natural Park. This territory, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is home to magnificent landscapes made up of large natural areas, remarkable heritage and picturesque villages.
The town is nestled in a natural environment that you can explore thanks to the many hiking trails, in particular the Dolmens trail. By bike, don't miss the "voie verte du Saint-Affricain", a family trail partly built on an old railway line.
As for gastronomy, a visit to the Roquefort cheese cellars, the emblematic cheese of the Aveyron, is a must.
To refresh yourself, the natural leisure centre of La Gravière (less than 5 km from the area) welcomes you on a sandy beach on the riverbanks. Swimming is allowed and supervised from Tuesday to Sunday. Other family activities include a children's playground, beach volleyball, swings, table tennis etc...
Points of interest
The Grands Causses Regional Natural Park
Voie verte du Saint-Affricain
Leisure centre of La Gravière
Hôtel-Restaurant Cap Vert
On presentation of your PASS'ETAPES card, receive a 10% discount on your bill.
(drinks at the bar, breakfast, meals...)
Reserved for customers
On presentation of your PASS'ETAPES card, benefit from a reduced rate for the visit of the Caves Société:
- 5€ instead of 7€ for adults
- 3€ instead of 4€ for children over 7 years old
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery
Sejour du 24 au 27 juin 2022
Très beau parking dommage que les sanitaires soient...Read more
Jean paul D.
2 nuits à Saint Affrique
Agréable et bien placée. Dommage que les sanitaires...Read more