From 1 Jan
to 31 Dec
€10.00 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 1 Jan
to 31 Dec
€1.00 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Nature of the sites' soils : Tarmacadam
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
Lion-sur-Mer is a little seaside resort on the Pearl Coast in Normandy, about fifteen kilometers from Caen. Set the rythm of your holidays to the tides on the D-Day beaches!
Water sports are king in Calvados, and you will be spoilt for choice! (land sailing, stand-up paddle boards, sailing, kite surfing...). It is also a vast playground for biking and hiking enthusiasts.
Discover the "La Délicate" audio walk (1h20) which will guide you through the anglo-normand villas in Lion-sur-Mer and Hermanville-sur-Mer. The walk starts at Lion-sur-Mer's tourist information office.
Lion-sur-Mer's market is held every Thursday morning, and during the summer there is also a night market on Thursdays!
Points of interest
The Saint-Pierre Church and Louis Villa (historical monuments)
Bella Vista Villa, which is a perfect example of typical architecture from the XIXth Century
The fine sandy beaches and the Conefessional Cliffs
Lion-sur-Mer Castle (private property)
The House of Fossils Museum
July-August: The Summer Musical Teraces (free concerts)
November: the Ancient Book Salon
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery