From 1 Sept
to 31 Aug
€10.56 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 1 Sept
to 31 Aug
€0.40 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Welcome to Ailly-sur-Noye's site in the Somme, close by the Berny-sur-Noye Lake.
Spacious pitches with electricity
15 km from Amiens
Close to Berny-sur-Noye
Lake Lots of activities to do (hiking, VTT trails, trail running, pédalos, mini-golf, picnic areas...)
Nature of the sites' soils : Gravel
Delimited place : Yes
Tourism / Discovery
Ailly-sur-Noye is a French town 15 km South of Amiens, in the Somme Department, in the Hauts-de-France Region.
You are spoilt for choice when it comes to greenery in the region, and Ailly-sur-Noye is especially brilliant for green tourism : hiking and VTT trails, lakes and rivers.
The lake in Ailly-sur-Noye is a great natural space for relaxation and leisure activities. For more than 30 years it has been the stage to an evening show called « The Breath of the Earth » which retraces Picardie's history with light and sound, thanks to 3500 characters in costume and 40 knights on horseback.
In spite of a tumultuous history at times, the past has been preserved here for you to discover.
Points of interest
Saint-Martin Church, from the XIIIth Century
Terrains d'aventure Leisure Park
The Show "Le Souffle de la Terre" (The Breath of the Earth) runs from the end of August until the end of September each year on Friday and Saturday nights.
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery