This area will soon be available in the Camping-Car Park network
From 25 Oct
to 25 Oct
€10.00 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 25 Oct
to 25 Oct
€0.00 / 24h
This site is yet to be opened. It will join the network anytime soon.
The advantages of the area
An exceptional location 800 m from Chenonceau Castle
Close to the town and shops
Easy access to hiking and cycling trails
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
If you stay in Chenonceau you will be in the perfect central location to discover the major sites of the Val de Loire all around, such as Chenonceaux Castle, the jewel of the Renaissance, Amboise Royal Castle and the Clos Lucé (Leonardo da Vinci's final home), Chambord, Blois, Loches, and Azay-le-Rideau Castles, etc.
Chenonceau Castle is one of the Most majestic of the Loire castles. It is a reference in terms of refinement. It was tastefully decorated by each of its occupants. Its history goes back to Diane de Poitiers in 1547 and continues up until today. The castle reflects the perfect balance between nature and architecture.
Take a break in lush unspoilt nature, and walk along the Loire by Bicycle path. You can also discover hiking routes such as the GR40. it has some magnificent viewpoints. One of them looks down over Chenonceau Castle.
Points of interest
Chenonceau Castle, which is on UNESCO's World Heritage list
The Loire by Bicycle and the Indre by Bicycle (green ways)
Reserved for customers
Sur présentation de votre carte PASS'ETAPES, bénéficiez de tarifs préférentiels pour la croisière promenade de 50 minutes :
- Tarif adulte : 10 € au lieu de 11 €
- Tarif enfant (de 4 à 12 ans) : 6,50 € au lieu de 7,50 €
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery