From 1 Oct
to 30 Sept
€10.00 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 1 Oct
to 30 Sept
€0.44 / 24h
The advantages of the area
In a quiet environment away from the town center
Nature of the sites' soils : Grass
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
Champagnac has historically grown thanks to its important mining activity. It was one of the biggest mine sites in Auvergne. The Mine Museum of Champagnac has exposed more than a century of documents, maps, drawings, videos...
It is possible to trace the Roman past of this village thanks to the Romanesque church, built in the 12th century. It is classified as ‘’Monument Historique’’ and dedicated to Saint Martin.
Finally discover La Pierre Noire, a cultural place where modern art and music are exposed through showrooms and auditoriums. It offers a rich program every week.
If you would like to discover the natural treasures of this destination, head to the Gorges of Dordogne, located less than 15km form the area. The Dordogne valley has amazing landscapes you will enjoy at sunrise.
Points of interest
The Mine Museum
La Pierre Noire
The Champagnac church
The Dordogne Gorges
The area is 1km from the town center and its shops.
Program of La Pierre Noire de Champagnac: Rock concerts, jazz, pop, but also theatre, dance, cinema…Find out moreClose
Obligations / bans
Access to the area
Go to the centre of Champagnac, then take the direction of BéringerFind out moreClose
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery