From 6 Jul
to 5 Jul
€12.00 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 6 Jul
to 5 Jul
€0.61 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Ideal situation on the Via Rhôna, famous cycle path
Site on the Rhône banks
500 m from shops
Site on the Rhône banks 500 m from shopsFind out moreClose
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
Right between Ardèche and Drôme, La Voulte-sur-Rhône is a village built on the riverbanks, home to former vestiges.
Don't miss the visit punctuated by information signs in the old village. It will take you to various monuments including the castle of La Voulte, the old blast furnaces and foundries, the Chapelle des Princes etc. From the terrace of the castle, a beautiful view awaits you over the roofs of La Voulte-sur-Rhône and the river valley.
Join one of the Via Rhôna paths from the area. The Dolce Via (cycle path in the heart of the landscapes in Ardèche) from La Voulte-sur-Rhône to Ollières-sur-Eyrieux plunges you into the preserved valley of the Eyrieux, its orchards, its cultivated land and its authentic landscapes. A very nice ride to be planned!
Points of interest
The Château and Bourg Castral
The blast furnaces and foundries
The Fontaine Girou
The Chapelle des Princes
The Via Rhôna cycle paths
Every Friday morning on Place Jargeat (one of the largest market in Drôme and Ardèche)
14th July: Esti’VoulteFind out moreClose
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery