From 1 Jan
to 31 Dec
€9.24 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 1 Jan
to 31 Dec
€0.50 / 24h
The advantages of the area
A peacful site in a natural setting
An incredible view of the valley
Welcome to the Sagnes-et-Goudoulet CAMPING-CAR PARK in a spot of luxurious nature. Fresh air and quiet are guaranteed ! Pitches with electricity Hiking and cycling trails nearby The site looks over onto a luxurious nature spot An incredible view of the Ardèche mountains A service area and draining zoneFind out moreClose
Nature of the sites' soils : Gravel
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
Sagnes-et-Goudoulet is in the Ardèche Mountains Regional Nature Park. It is the last stopover before your reach the source of the Loire river, at Mount Gerbier des Joncs. This is the second most visited tourist destination in the Ardèche.
This is a great region to take a break in nature, and go hiking, VTT biking, or horse riding on the Ardèche mountain trails.
Discover the history of Sagnes and Goudoulet, breathe in the fresh air and taste the local specialities!
Points of interest
Mount Gerbier de Jonc and the Loire sources
The Ardèche Mountains Regional Nature Park
Lount Mézenc and its magnificent panorama view of the Massif Central
Bourlatier Farm, a typical farm of the Ardèche mountains
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery
€9.74 / night