From 1 Jan
to 31 Dec
€9.24 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 1 Jan
to 31 Dec
€0.50 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Stay next to Lake Palisse, inside recreation park which is in the middle of nature!
Pitches with a view of the lake
The lake is accessible to people with reduced mobility
A service area and draining zone
Nature of the sites' soils : Sandy
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
This is an excellent place to stop off at during your Ardéche mountain holiday, and stay next to the emerging Loire River.
This newly renovated site at Lake Palisse is surrounded by majestic forests. It is especially well equipped for fisherman. Get together at the fishing shelter to prepare your gear and discuss fishing techniques. Afterwards, you can make use of the jetty to practice your passion in the best conditions.
Head out with the family for beautiful hikes on wild footpaths, or follow one of the enigma trails.
This is the only site in the Ardèche, Haute-Loire and Lozère Regions, which is entirely accessible for handicapped people.
Discover the land of chestnut groves, blueberries, silk weaving and volcanoes... Enjoy swimming in the river, trout fishing, climbing, tennis, boules...
Points of interest
Mount Gerbier de Jonc, 9 km away
Ray-Pic Waterfall, 10 km away
The Traditional Themed Festival on the 14th of August (medieval or western). A celebration with a fun and friendly village atmosphere guaranteed every year...Find out moreClose
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery