Discover the charming historical town of Châteaudun less than 20 km away, with its defensive walls, little streets, impressive castle and majestic caves:
The Châteaudun Castle is a Loire castle. It has a XIIth Century circular dungeon in perfect condition, a holy chapel, a medieval garden, a suspended garden, which is unique in the Centre-Val de Loire Region, and two wings from the XVth and XVIth Centuries.
The historical part of this town is discreetly charming, with its ruins from medieval, renaissance and classical eras.
Visit the Foulon natural caves, and you will be plunged into a surprising history and geology lesson. The town center sits on top of this underground world.
The Municipal Natural History and Fine Art Museum is known for its remarkable collection of birds. It is one of the richest ornithological ressources in France.
Delimited place : No
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery