CAMPING-CAR PARK Services area of Anzat-le-Luguet
63420 Anzat le Luguet
GPS: 45.332939° 3.041997°
Region : Auvergne Rhône Alpes
Department : Puy de Dôme (63)
The advantages of the area
Connected service area with electricity, water and draining zone.
In Anzat-le-Luguet, on the border between Puy-De-Dôme and Cantal
Services only available with your PASS'ETAPES card
In the village center of Anzat-le-Luguet, the service area is located on the D23 road on the border between the Puy-De-Dôme and the Cantal. You can find the service area in front of the multipurpose hall (address: Le Bourg 63420 ANZAT-LE-LUGUET).
The CAMPING-CAR PARK connected service area allows you to easily use the services for your motorhome.
Water (100 L)
The CAMPING-CAR PARK service areas only allow you to access the services for your motorhome.
You cant stay on the site.
Delimited place : No
Points of interest
As for tourism, enjoy this stoppover to visit the Cézallier massif, the Chamaroux mount, the Signal du Luguet mount, the Tower of Besse, the waterfall of Apcher, the crater of Artoux (glacial valley), etc... Numerous hikes are waiting for you!
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery