From 1 Oct
to 30 Sept
€9.00 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 1 Oct
to 30 Sept
€0.44 / 24h
Campervans are allowed all year round and tents, vans and caravans are only allowed to stay during the high season when the sanitary facilities are open.
Are you staying in a tent, van or caravan?
For all reservations, contact the Customer Service:
+33(0)183646921 or email@example.com
The advantages of the area
Tourism / Discovery
Henvic is a small village in northern Brittany situated less than 6 km from Saint-Pol-de-Léon. Its many hiking trails reveal the magnificent landscapes of the Breton coast. The Vanneg loop is part of the GR34. On the way, stop at the Keracoual arboretum and discover the 3,200 species that constitute this impressive botanical collection.
This seaside town combines the wealth of maritime life and its land. Fishing enthusiasts, you won't be disappointed!
Its history is retraced through its various heritage monuments: its "old" church, dating from the beginning of the 17th century, is today classified as a Historic Monument. It shares the square with the parish church. Together, they tell the history of the village. Magnificent manors are also worth a visit.
Points of interest
The old and the new church
The Karecoual arboretum
The beaches of the Morlaix bay
The cathedral of Saint-Pol-de-Léon
Located in the heart of the village (grocery store, bakery, restaurant, etc.)
Abbaye du Relec
Sur présentation de votre carte PASS'ETAPES, bénéficiez du tarif réduit (tarif partenaire).
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery