Camping de mon Village
Discover all the characteristics of the Camping de mon Village
CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE is the new brand of our CAMPING-CAR PARK network. The sites are open to motorhomes all year round, caravans, tents and vans during the period when the sanitary facilities are open (these dates vary according to the areas).
Find more information on our website http://campingdemonvillage.com/ where you will find explanations concerning the concept, its operation and the advantages of this new brand.
The stay limit in a CAMPING-CAR PARK area is 21 days over a period of 30 days (with an interval of one month to return to the same area).
If I stay for several days, I top up my account regularly so that my balance is not negative.
However, some areas accept longer stays (subject to acceptance by our Customer Service).
The CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE areas can also accept longer stays (more than 21 days), which are subject to acceptance by our Customer Service and need to be paid in advance.
The services included in most of our sites are:
- The service terminal (drinking water to refill the motorhome, battery recharge, European plug to recharge the motorhome batteries, draining platform for wastewater).
- Selective sorting: depending on the municipality, selective sorting of waste can be organized differently, the rules are displayed on each area.
- Sanitary facilities (open during summer).
Other services are sometimes present on the sites like:
- Individual electrical terminals (power between 2A and 10A depending on the area)
- Other services specific to the areas (shuttles, discounts on ski passes or spas, gas bottles delivery, sanitary facilities open in summer, video surveillance for your safety, etc.)
- The Wifi is available for free in some of our areas, via a wifi network secured by a password (see the areas’ list) or via its email address.
Refer to the information provided online (website or application) or on the roadmap to know all the services offered in a specific area.
Access to the campsite is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE are open all year round to motorhomes and to caravans, tents and vans during the period when the sanitary facilities are open (these dates vary according to the areas).
Refer to the individual pages of the areas for all the dates when the sanitary facilities are open.
CMVs being classified as “camping” do not have the same restrictions as CCP areas classified as “parking”.
That is why it is possible to stay as long as you want, even beyond 21 days (under certain conditions)
For stays lasting more than 21 days, contact the customer service directly at 01.83.64.69.21
The advantages of campsites:
- The campsites are accessible 24h/24 with my personal PASS'ETAPES card.
- Open to tents, caravans and vans during the sanitary opening period.
- Proximity: the areas are always near the city center and/or places of interest (lakes, ski resort, beach, etc.)
- The services included in the price are: service terminal, selective sorting, stabilized pitches of at least 35m²
- Respect for the environment: drain in the places provided for this purpose, recycle and sort.
- I can reserve my pitch (on most areas) with the PACK'PRIVILEGES
- I can contact the multilingual customer service, 7d/7 from 7 a.m. to midnight (depending on the season) at 01.83.64.69.21
- I am an actor in the network: I improve the quality of areas by giving my opinion and participating in the maintenance and development of new areas. I also share my tips with other motorhome users.