From 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Mar 2023Current price
€10.06 / 24h
From 1 Apr 2023 to 30 Sept 2023
€11.86 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 1 Jan 2023
to 31 Dec 2027
€0.44 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Stay in a peaceful, natural environment, in the heart of the Mancelles Alps.
25 shaded pitches in a natural setting, 50 m from a lake (fishing allowed)
Bread delivery nearby
Lots of hiking trails
Play areas, picnic areas, and a petaque court
Nature of the sites' soils : Grass
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
Saint-Paul-le-Gaultier is a small rural town in Sarthen between Alençon (25 km) and La Mans (60km).
This is a "Fishing Tourism" labelled site. Enjoy a nice walk around the lake (1st category fishing lake), or discover the surrounding hiking trails.
There are lots of activities in the town for children and adults alike: Paintball, 4x4 or quad circuits, orienteering... in wide open natural spaces!
There are some charing villages to visit nearby Saint-Paul-Le-Gaultier, like Saint-Léonard-des-Bois (7 km), Saint-Céneri-le-Gerei, "France's Most Beautiful Villages" (12 km) or Fresnay-sur-Sarthe, "Small Towns with a Remarkable Heritage" (13 km)
Points of interest
The many hiking and VTT trails
Fishing on the little lake
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery
€11.50 / night