From 5 Jan
to 4 Jan
€13.20 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 5 Jan
to 4 Jan
€1.10 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Halfway between the town center and the seaside
10 mins to the shops and the beach
Controlled access with an automatic payment system
Stay in Pénestin in South Brittany, between Morbihan Bay and Brière Natural Regional Park !
Spacious pitches with electricity, halfway between the town center and the seaside
10 mins walk from the shops
10 mins walk from the gorgeous Mine d'Or beach
Nature of the sites' soils : Tarmacadam
Delimited place : Yes
Tourism / Discovery
Pénestin is in an authentic and natural setting. It has lots of fine sandy beaches and wild coves, and is famous for its golden cliffs.
With 25 km of coastline, and no less than 14 beaches, keen swimmers and water sport lovers will definitely be happy here !
There are lots of trails around (on foot, by bicycle, or horse riding). The sentier des Douaniers path runs for almost 15 km along the coastline.
Points of interest
The small fishing port of Tréhiguier, with its renovated lighthouse « The Mussel House Museum »
The Mine d’Or beach. Its domineering cliff is a unique European spectacle (a listed geological site)
Pointe de Bile, a natural site close to Pénestin
Camoël's unspoilt countryside
The Vilaine riverside in Férel
10 mins from shops
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery
Jean louis C.
jean louis chez c -car park depuis sa creation
belle aire de grands emplacements mais un peu cher...Read more