From 3 Jan to 2 Jan
€10.56 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 3 Jan to 2 Jan
€0.55 / 24h
The advantages of the area
The site is 1 h from Futuroscope
A site for relaxation (sanitary block, picnic area, fast food outlet)
Access to a tennis court and petanque court
Moulisms is in a strategic location on the N147 Poitiers-Limoges motorway axis. It's a stopover point for relaxation, fishing and hiking. There are lots of services around the site!
Pitches next to a lake (fishing permitted)
A picnic area and sanitary block with access for persons with reduced mobility
A tourist information welcome stand with an interactive terminal
A fast food outlet
A free tennis court near to the site, open to all
A service area and draining zone
Nature of the sites' soils : Tarmacadam
Delimited place : Yes
Tourism / Discovery
Several little streams run into Moulisme, keeping it nice and green. it's the perfect environment to relax in.
The nearby restaurant Chez Fred is a warm and welcoming place to get home made food. Discover the complete list of shops and artisans.
Points of interest
Saint-Hilaire Church, built at the end of the 19th Century.
Montmorillon, 12 km from Moulismes
A day out at Futuroscope, a theme park with shows (1h drive)
Animal Parks (the Valley of Monkeys, Crocodile Planet, Snake Island…)
Joël Robuchon House of Gastronomy
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery
devenu notre aire de passage,
devenu notre aire de passage, toujours aussi agréable,...Read more