From 7 Jan
to 6 Jan
€10.56 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 7 Jan
to 6 Jan
€0.66 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Welcome to the Dreux site in Eure-et-Loire, less than one hour from Paris. You are surrounded by a rich historic heritage.
Stabilised pitches with electricity
Close to shops
Free shuttle buses to visit Paris (less than an hours drive)
Lots of museums and castles to visit in the surrounding area
Nature of the sites' soils : Tarmacadam
Delimited place : Yes
Tourism / Discovery
Dreux is a lively tourist town, less than one hour from Paris. It has plenty of cultural events going on, as well as street festivals and sporting events. Discover its historic heritage and castles and museums.
Travel through the centuries in the Dreux area. Discover Maillebois Castle which dates back to the Renaissance, and the Residence of Madame de Pompadour, King Louis XVth's favourite mistress. Head into Dreux's state owned forest on foot, or on horseback. you will cross Robertière Castle, and if you go to the North-West end of the forest, you will find another formidable monument: Sorel Castle and its octogonal pavillon.
There are many museums in the area : The Museum of Combs and Fineries, The House of the Arts, the Art and History Museum...
There are free shuttle buses into Paris from the site, for campervan guests who wish to go and explore the big city.
Points of interest
Saint Pierre de Dreux Church
Saint Louis Royal Chapel
The Automobile Museum
Lots of castles and other museums in the area
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery