From 17 Jun
to 16 Jun
€12.00 / 24h
Parking for 5h + services
All year round
From 17 Jun
to 16 Jun
€0.50 / 24h
The advantages of the area
Calm area, with the soothing noise of the river of Giffre
Far from the heat thanks to the river and trees.
Less than 500m from the center and its shops
Next to a rafting point
Located in the countryside next to the Fer-à-Cheval circus Between the river and the small road Next to the tourist office Good TV connexionFind out moreClose
Delimited place : No
Tourism / Discovery
Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval is known for its skiable paths, related to the Grand Massif by the blue path of the waterfalls: the longest path of all the station (14 km).
The destination is also reputed for its numerous tourist attractions known as the Cirque of Fer à Cheval (Grand Site de France).The waterfalls are 2000 m high and give birth to lots of little waterfalls. The gorges of Tines, an unusual place that will lead you through rocky paths. Discover the natural place of Sixt-Passy, the biggest reserve of Haute-Savoie.
Take your time to visit the surroundings, and its numerous waterfalls such as Le Rouget or La Gouille Verte. Discover the fascinating heritage of Sixt-Fer-a-Cheval by chilling and enjoying the charms of this Savoyard Village.
Points of interest
The Cirque of Fer-à-Cheval
The Tine Gorges
The natural place of Sixt-Passy
The waterfalls of Rouget
The waterfalls of Gouille Verte
The area is less than 500 m from the center and its shops
From June to August: local market
Obligations / bans
The CAMPING-CAR PARK charter
Adopt a responsible behavior
I am a member of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network!
By staying on the areas of the CAMPING-CAR PARK network, as a citizen, I undertake to:
• Maintain the CAMPING-CAR PARK areas clean
• Respect the environment by using the CAMPING-CAR PARK services
• Use the water system moderately
• Keep my domestic animals on leash to avoid any possible inconvenience
• Respect the peace and quiet of all motorhome users
• Remove any personal belongings each time I leave the CAMPING-CAR PARK area.
• Keep my installation on a single pitch
• Use electricity only to recharge my motorhome’s battery